-------- Original Message --------
Subject: interesting project
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 05:57:49 -0800 (PST)
Safir Freelance is looking for a Ada developer for an interesting project from 10/1/2011 until 15/03/2012.
The company is a European organisation with a challenging work
As a C/ADA developer you will develop a dedicated GAIA gateway for interconnection to simulators and integrate the Airbus 4D-predictor replacing the current BADAmodel. You will implement the newADS-C ATN data link standard and the extended i4D CPDLC message, both as
defined by the EUROCAE WG78 interim standard.
As an experienced imperative programming developer you have the
- knowledge of ADA83-95 and c programming
- experience with technical writing, testing and data modelling
- a good knowledge of Unix, SQL, JAVA, ATC, Clearcase and Linux
- you have an excellent knowledge of English and knowledge of one of the following languages: Dutch, French or German.
- you have at least 5 years of experience in development languages.
Do you like challenges? Are you interested in new opportunities?
Please send your cv to Liese Hennus: lhen@..., or call
+3224810054 for more information.