Ada_Ru форум

Обсуждение языка Ада

[ada_ru] Announce : Qt5Ada version 5.9.0 (541 packages) release 01/06/2017free edition

Оставить новое сообщение

Leonid Dulman
[ada_ru] Announce : Qt5Ada version 5.9.0 (541 packages) release 01/06/2017free edition
2017-06-01 05:35:48
Qt5Ada is Ada-2012 port to Qt5 framework (based on Qt 5.9.0 final)Qt5ada version 5.9.0 open source
and qt5c.dll,libqt5c.so(x64) built with Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 in Windows, gcc x86-64 in
Linux.Package tested with gnat gpl 2012 ada compiler in Windows 32bit and 64bit , Linux x86-64
Debian 8.5
It supports GUI, SQL, Multimedia, Web, Network, Touch devices, Sensors,Bluetooth, Navigation and
many others thinks.
Changes for new Qt5Ada release :Added  packages for modules :QJson,QBson,QMongo (Mongo DB) modules
support.
My configuration script to build Qt 5.9.0 is: configure -opensource -release -nomake tests -opengl
dynamic -qt-zlib -qt-libpng -qt-libjpeg -openssl-linked OPENSSL LIBS="-lssleay32 -llibeay32"
-plugin-sql-mysql -plugin-sql-odbc -plugin-sql-oci -icu -prefix "e:/Qt/5.9" 
As a role ADA is used in embedded systems, but with  QTADA(+VTKADA) you can build any desktop
applications with powerful 2D/3D rendering and imaging (games, animations, emulations) GUI,
Database connection, server/client, Internet browsing , Modbus control and many others thinks.
Qt5Ada and VTKAda for Windows, Linux (Unix) is available
fromhttps://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2QuZLoe-yiPbmNQRl83M1dTRVE&usp=sharing (google drive.
It can be mounted as virtual drive or directory or viewed with Web Browser) 
The full list of released classes is in "Qt5 classes to Qt5Ada packages relation table.docx" VTKAda
version 7.1.0 is based on VTK 7.1.0 (OpenGL2) is fully compatible with Qt5Ada 5.9.0
I hope Qt5Ada and VTKAda will be useful for students, engineers, scientists and enthusiastsWith
Qt5Ada you can build any applications and solve any problems easy and quickly.
If you have any problems or questions, tell me know.
Leonid
Новое сообщение:
Страницы: 1

Чтобы оставить новое сообщение необходимо Зарегистрироваться и Войти