"Alexey V. Litvinov" wrote:

----- Original Message -----

To: "Alexey Litvinov" <lial@newmail.ru>

Sent: Monday, July 15, 2002 1:49 PM

Subject: AdaOS on SourceForge

>

Dear AdaOS project members,

э-э-э...

Алексей, я не понял, эт че, меня туда уже сосчитали, в смысле записали??? ...или это приглашение поучавствовать?

>

>

You may have noticed that "www.adaos.org" has been stolen (by a cyber-squatter), and the web site has gone offline.

>

Does this mean that AdaOS is a dead project? No way!

>

On the contrary, I have decided to start transferring the AdaOS project, part by part, onto SourceForge, so long as this solution continues to be a solution (rather than an obstruction). SourceForge seems to have the facilities we will need to start bringing this project into being, and its future looks stable (for the time being, at least). Some of their facilities are still in development, but all the basic stuff seems to work, and they offer plenty.

>

You will find there is a new project named 'Bachar' on SourceForge. Go to: >

http://sourceforge.net/projects/bachar

>

and click on 'Docs' and you will be able to view the Overview and Introduction I have posted there. As you will see, Bachar will be the SourceForge project for the construction of the microkernel for AdaOS. >

Do please register yourself as a member of SourceForge (if you have not already), and then email me with your chosen 'Unix name' so that I can make you a member of the Bachar group. If you tell me what part you would be interested in playing in the development of Bachar, I'll set tasks for you as appropriate. (I have already made Marcelo and David Botton admins. Couldn't resist!)

>

There is a forum in which you can post messages. Please use the 'Developer' section for technical issues, and 'Open Discussion' for administrative and other issues.

>

I hope to be able to post a set of design documents soon (I have tasked myself to complete this by the middle of August!), which should provide a starting point for the design.

>

In the meantime, I have managed to obtain the ADAOS.NET domain (and I will attempt to hang on to it), and hopefully the wonderful Marcelo and I will be able to get the AdaOS web site up and running again (at the URL "www.adaos.net") as soon as possible.

>

I hope this gets to all AdaOS members. Would you please be kind enough to pass this message on to anyone you know who might be interested in participating. Has anyone been in contact with Nick Donovan in the last few months? (If so, please email me.)

>

If Bachar goes well, I will add further parts of the AdaOS jigsaw, such as the assembler (if we do not use an existing one), further device drivers (beyond the basic ones included in Bachar), the Ada compiler (including the new Compiler Generator Language), Aquila (the local storage manager), Avarus (the object system engine), Cortex (the distributed storage manager), and many more, as separate SourceForge projects.

>

The AdaOS project rolls slowly on. Thank you all for your patience and support.

>

--

Nick Roberts

>

>

>

--

Nick Roberts

>

Некоторые падают, а некоторые нет - http://www.newhost.ru

>

>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~--> Save on REALTOR Fees

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Xw80LD/h1ZEAA/Ey.GAA/saFolB/TM

---------------------------------------------------------------------~-> >

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

ada_ru-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

>

>

>

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Alex.

э-э-э...

Алексей, я не понял, эт че, меня туда уже сосчитали, в смысле записали???

нет это добровольно ;)

Would you please be kind enough to pass this message on to anyone you

know

who might be interested in participating.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

...или это приглашение поучавствовать?

Оно самое :)

Описание того что мы хотим сделать в Docs

старый сайт помоему щас можно достать через www.adaos.cjb.com или .net но там сервер не всегда работает

Новое сообщение:
Страницы: 1

Чтобы оставить новое сообщение необходимо Зарегистрироваться и Войти